Tuesday, August 17, 2010

In Blogspot, how I add people's blogs?

Most of my friends have a list of others' blogs on the side of their blog. So I'm wondering how I can add people's blogs to mine in Blogspot. Thanks

In Blogspot, how I add people's blogs?
When you log-in your account, the Dashboard will display by default and you will see a list of your blogs. Click the "Manage Layout" link of your blog.





A new page will be displayed with the default under "Page Element" tab.





Click "Add A Page Element", a new pop-up window will open.





Select Link List, click the Add to Blog Button.





Enter your link List one by one. You can learn on your own from this point.





You can add my Blogspot as one of your links:


mitchtedz.blogspot and


gilohk.blogspot


No comments:

Post a Comment