Sunday, August 22, 2010

How can I categorize my blogs?

I would like to organize my blog posts, so that if someone hits a hyperlink to the words on the main screen they can just see the posts that are relevant.





Say I have a blog that deals with Jelly, Cream and Mustard, and each post I make refers to one - or more - of these three items, even if they are not mentioned in the blogs explicitly. I have two issues: how do I embed an appropriate metatag in each posting I make, and secondly how do I set it up so if I hit the "Jelly" link I will only see those posting with the metatag of %26lt;jelly%26gt;?





I am using Blogger, if that makes any difference.

How can I categorize my blogs?
Blogger doesn't offer categories off-the-shelf. If you look into their help section, there is some help on categories/ also known as "tags" - you will have to find your way around.





If you really want tags/ categories and Blogger doesn't make it easy for you, try blog which offer categories. You may host your blog for free on a variety of other sites. A really good one would be wordpress.com. You'd get an http://yourblog.wordpress.com address.





Good luck!

bad breath

No comments:

Post a Comment