Sunday, August 22, 2010

Are there any family friendly blogs on Blogspot/Blogger???

I am at Blogspot and I would like to know if there were any other family friendly blogs that I as a woman and mother, could read. I would like an insight on someone else's family life, like the daily life and wonderous moments with children like I have. Just to make a connection with other moms.

Are there any family friendly blogs on Blogspot/Blogger???
http://meetasaran.blogspot.com
Reply:Be leery of any site as you have no idea who is on the other side. How about a family restaurant with a family style bar. That was you are face to face, gain some friends and can meet at the mall and hang around the children's play area.


Websites, even this one, can be dangerous if you give too much info.

gumps

No comments:

Post a Comment