Thursday, August 19, 2010

Your Opinions of My Blogs Please?

I want to share my blogs with everyone, and not just those members of myspace. I've written so much, and yet no one has dared to even comment on them for quite some time?





Indeed, they are quite controversial, but no one seems to stir. What are your opinions, and how would you describe me politically, e.g. conservative, liberal, etc.? Do you feel me a threat, or a boon to society. Please, your opinions do matter. Not that I'm trying to validate myself at the moment. I really do want to share what I have to offer, and it's nice to have little feedback sometimes.








-Argiope








http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...

Your Opinions of My Blogs Please?
Frankly we can't read them with the color scheme and the spider in the way?


No comments:

Post a Comment