Thursday, August 19, 2010

Is there anything I can do legally about someone posting blogs on the Internet about me w/o using my name?

My boyfriends ex %26amp; I got into a fight a few weeks ago. Right after the fight, she called her girlfriend over %26amp; there was more arguing and alot of threats. I went on the Internet under a fake profile and sent a friend request to the girlfriend in hopes of getting her name so I could press harrassment charges against her. She knew it was me and started sending threatening messages to my fake profile. I only responded once saying I wasn't the girl she was looking for. I have pressed charges %26amp; am waiting for court. She pressed charges on me for harrassment (saying I would kick her *** outside my house - I didn't, but told her if she hit me I would defend myself). She is now posting blogs about me on the Internet %26amp; sending group bulletins telling everyone to read her blogs %26amp; that I have a fake profile %26amp; live right around the corner from her. Is there any way of stopping or prosecuting her for these blogs? This is on InkedNation.com.

Is there anything I can do legally about someone posting blogs on the Internet about me w/o using my name?
When people threaten you online ,e-mails or instant messengers you can defiantly do something legally with the cops.I mean,that's basically their written (typed) statement of threats.Copy ,save and print out everything so you can use later.As of right now,as long as you don't have your address or picture up,no one will know who you really are behind that fake account.What's a problem now is the fact she'll telling everyone and telling them where you live.People get ugly and ugly people do things for their friends just for entertainment.You don't want anyone ELSE harassing you or bothering you just to "backup" their friend. Take care of it now before any ignorant person comes around to really make you mad or bothered. Hope i helped,just tried to answer it looking at is as a third party but especially as if it was me in the situation.
Reply:your thought is on wrong basis.





if you want to do something to a person at a legal or not way,


he/she must





1) Be alive


or


2) There is a corpse





so think about having 1) and 2) out of your way at first and problem solved

toothache

No comments:

Post a Comment