Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ive discovered a whole labrynth of cryptic message blogs, all linked there are?

thousands of pages of these coded blogs and they mention things like home land security and terrorism issues of international importance. I have an Idea on part way how to cack them, like im putting the key together but im stuck. Its definately serious stuff , I just found it by mistake when I typed a search wrongly and I opened up a whole pandoras box of coded blogs. I think from what I can see from thetextas its the good guys communicating, not the bad guys , What would you do.

Ive discovered a whole labrynth of cryptic message blogs, all linked there are?
I'd assume they were full of junk designed to gain Google PageRank and make money through advertising (then I'd either ignore them, or mention them to the advertisers).


No comments:

Post a Comment