Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can anyone tell me how to get my blogs back??

I went on my page today and my blogs were gone!! When I clicked, "Compose a blog", they all appeared but when I exited out of that function, they were gone again. The only thing that appears is my profile, my friends to the right, under my profile, my Yahoo Answers feed, and to the left, my avatar and then under that comments from friends. It's all very nice and I just love Yahoo 360 but I also love people reading my blogs, playing tag and reading others. When I click on my page, and click edit setting, I see that everything says, "Can be seen by public."-even the blog portion. Heeelllp!! :)





Also, I tried finding the email address to email the staff but I also cannot find that. Do any of you know it?

Can anyone tell me how to get my blogs back??
Here you go Nature Girl if you have problems in the future go here to possibly find the answer, you might find some interesting things to do to your blog also once you get it working.





http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/360/blo...
Reply:they are deleted!


No comments:

Post a Comment