Thursday, August 19, 2010

Do you think some blogs just aren't funny?

I started blogging a few weeks ago and really liked the whole concept. But recently I discovered that some people exploit the blog format to bash people, including me.





Example: some low life blog called Heaven Nose.





I read the whole thing and it's really too rude and not even funny. I wrote to blogger.com but they said they couldn't do anything about it.





They really are too rude. I can appreciate a good joke, but the thing they said about mother Theresa is just way outta line.





I wouldn't go read it if I were you guys, because I don't want to generate traffic for those bums, but here's the link anyway:http://heavennose.blogspot.com.





But there are many more blogs like this one. This happened to be one that ridiculed me. If this is what blogging is about, than I'd rather not blog anymore.





A disappointed blogger

Do you think some blogs just aren't funny?
I don't blog because i agrees with you. i was a victim too.
Reply:I don't think that blogging is there to be funny.





It's a place where people can write and express themselves. Some use it as an on-line diary, others use it to rant, to share their goals and success with the world, etc. Everyone has a different reason.





True, some of these people should just buy a journal and keep their thoughts to themselves. But, we all have the right to freedom of speech. And these people are exerting that right. Maybe they need to see if there are other people out there who agree with them and think like they do.





My suggestion is to simply stay away from the blogs that you know you don't agree with and will make you upset. Or, maybe you can write to them, let them know what you think about what they said. Maybe you can shed some light on the matter and they might change their mind.......


No comments:

Post a Comment