Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Why cant i read one of my friends blogs?

I cannot read one of my friends updated blogs we r really close and she has tried everything to get me able to read them every so often i will get one of her recent ones but not every day she blogs every day we chat on messenger but would love to read her blogs as she always talking bout our friendship please can anyone help us?

Why cant i read one of my friends blogs?
First of all, are you on her friends list? Maybe her settings are such that you can read her blog if you are on her friends list?





Are you logged in? Sometimes you cannot read someone's 360 blog unless you are logged in.





Have you checked you settings? Her blog my be marked "adult content" and you might have your settings to ignore adult content.
Reply:check your settings and both of your friends lists....


No comments:

Post a Comment