Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Space - Can someone not in my preferred blogs list view the blogs I've marked as preferred?

The majority of my myspace blogs are marked as preferred list only. My preferred list only is also very small so I know who can read them personally. However a few months ago someone emailed me to winge about my blog with a complete copy of it. They weren't a friend on my space and they weren't on my prefered list. Is there a way it could have been done?





I know there was a security loop hole with blogs utalising url's but i was told this was closed down. Any thoughts would be appriciate. Oh and if it help the person in question is an IT and internet guru so it isnt your joe bloggs

My Space - Can someone not in my preferred blogs list view the blogs I've marked as preferred?
Well if the person who was able to view your blog isn't a friend of a friend.. then it kind of sounds like someone's messing w/you. considering they sent you the copy of the blog.. or maybe someone on your preferred list, copied it somewhere.. (the best way to find out is to check your friend's 'friend list'..)


It's really hard to tell.. what you need to do, is go back through %26amp; double check everything so no one, from now on, is able to get ahold of your stuff, if you don't want it to be public..


It's really hard sometimes though to keep the things private.. because people have a way of getting ahold of those things..


My advice to you is.. to use your blog as you wish, but make sure if anyone gets ahold of it, there's nothing that you wouldn't want them to see..


But if that person, or any other person hasn't done the same.. just keep an eye on things -- %26amp; double check your preferred list, there might be someone you need to take off


No comments:

Post a Comment