Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I set my blogs to the public setting but my friends say they cannot see it?

I keep changing my settings to PUBLIC so my friends can see my blogs but they continue to tell me they cannot access them. It worked for a wehile but now it is not working.

I set my blogs to the public setting but my friends say they cannot see it?
I can't see them either, which is strange if all your settings are public. I've had the problem that my entries will disappear and the "My Page" looks like I'd never created my blog, but I can still see my entries on the "My Blog" page. So, usually, editing the last entry made (taking out a sentence or adding something then saving), resets everything and makes the Blog appear again for another 4 or 5 days. Then, of course, it will disappear again. Expect it. So, updating your blog regularly will be necessary until the bug is fixed. :(





Try it and update with what happened in your question's additional details please.





Also, I suggest contacting the U.S. 360 team via their "YAHOO 360 HELP FORM" at http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/360/for... . They can't respond to every message, but they do read them and actively track issues. If you are from a different country, just click the tiny "Feedback" link in the top right corner of your page.





Keep in mind that 360 is still in beta. They are trying out new things. No feature is set in stone; it is in "test" mode. I understand that all the glitches are frustrating, but please backup your 360 content if you can and submit constructive, clear feedback.





They also have a blog which tracks fixes as they are made, see http://blog.360.yahoo.com/product_360 .





Good luck!
Reply:You are so welcome. Thanks for voting! Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment