Wednesday, July 14, 2010

How do i get my myspace blogs to show up?

so i have my blogs hidden and my friend helped me hide them and idk were she put the code so i was woundering if anyone know a code the would cancle that one out so my blogs will show up once agian.





also the status thing..how do i get that to show agian..but i want just that not the mood part..lol its a little conffusing. :] thanks for the help tho :D

How do i get my myspace blogs to show up?
For the blogs look for this code she probably put it in your about me section or who I'd like to meet section. Hope I helped!!





Delete this code for your blogs to appear again





%26lt;style%26gt;


.latestBlogEntry {display:none;}


%26lt;/style%26gt;





Delete this code for your extended network to display again





%26lt;style%26gt;


.extendedNetwork {display:none;}


%26lt;/style%26gt;
Reply:just delete the code that your friend pasted on your blog. it'll show up again.





the status thing sometimes do not show up for you to update it. wait for it. And for your mood to show up, just click one of the moods shown and NOT none, because clicking on none will hide the moods.


No comments:

Post a Comment