Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Some advice on posting on other blogs that don't sound like spam.?

Can you help me by giving me some tips on posting comments on other blogs without sounding like spam? I've been doing tons of resurch on of to draw traffic to my site http://milliondollarbodycoach.blogspot.c...





but everytime I post a comment on another blog, i come off like spam. I'm just looking to link my site with theirs, and hopefully draw some traffic my way. Can you give me some tips on posting without sounding like spam, on other blogs or even forums. Please.

Some advice on posting on other blogs that don't sound like spam.?
E-mail the owner of the blog that you want to post to and explain what you are trying to do and would like to know if it's ok to post information about your site on their blog.

orthodontists

No comments:

Post a Comment