Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Why am I getting PSA's ads in my blogs?

Why am I getting PSA's ads in my blogs?


and how to fix it ?


my blogs in malay language ?


this is my blogs http://mbas88.blogspot.com


Thank..

Why am I getting PSA's ads in my blogs?
You are getting PSA because Adsense for content is NOT available for Indonesian language pages. Only Adsense for Search is ok with Indonesian pages





In fact, by putting Adsense ads on your Indonesian language blog, you are violating Adsense Program Policies by putting the code in a site/blog whose language is not supported by Adsense





You are NOT going to get any Adsense ads working, and only PSAs will show up. Change your blog to English, and you can use Adsense





https://www.google.com/adsense/support/b...
Reply:Most probably because the site says they have the right to place ads on your blog. I know some blog sites will let you keep ads to a minimum, but usually your traffic is cut down as a penalty.


~jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment