Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Is there a way of hiding your blogs and extended network on myspace without having a huge white gap?

I have found a code and have hidden my blogs and extended network on my profile on myspace but it has left a huge white gap between where it was at the top of the page and my "about me".





I was wondering if there was a way of moving up my about me so there is no gaps or a different code for hiding the blogs and extended network that dosen't leave a gap.














please help me(:








thankyou for your time.

Is there a way of hiding your blogs and extended network on myspace without having a huge white gap?
The gap happens when you use an outdated code. Sorry, those unreliable profile pimper sites took over Google ratings so that's what comes up when you search, even though they give rotten information.





Use this code to hide em .. it won't leave the gap.





%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;


table.latestblogentry {display: none;}


table.extendednetwork {display: none;}


%26lt;/style%26gt;


No comments:

Post a Comment