Saturday, November 19, 2011

Why or where did my Blogs Go on my 360 page???

Friends can not view my Blogs anymore...They just disapeared off my page...All settings rechecked and are still in place as public view and on what I want it to be...When I go to My Blog, I can still view them...But not Public or Friends...Anybody Know what to do to help me out?

Why or where did my Blogs Go on my 360 page???
it looks like a bug. yahoo 360 has had a lot of those. i have my own questions about it that no one wants to answer. maybe you could try deleteing your entire blog and than redoing it. it would take a lot of work, but it might work. on the other hand, if it still doesn't work, you just did all that work for nothing. if that happens, you could try to contact the people who run yahoo 360 and maybe they could fix it. i hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment