Saturday, November 19, 2011

Why I can't see blogs of someone in my friend's page?

I accepted the invitations as friend of two persons. They set their blog to public but I can't see their blog and of course I can't read and comment their blog. They tried to change the setting of blog but not success. These two persons are friends of each other, they can see the blogs of each other. I can't guess where's a reason.

Why I can't see blogs of someone in my friend's page?
Under their photo or avatar, there is a small envelop and click on that,Send a message to them and tell them the problem .They may not have you in the right category and it may be marked mature content. To set the view mature content is in your settings.And they may need to set their settings if they would want you as a friend then they should make you able to see the blog. If they do not, then move on to find better Friends
Reply:Your friends probably have their blogs set to publish "mature content." You must be logged into 360 to see the blog entries. You also must enable your viewing settings.





- Click on the "Settings" link


- Scroll down to the bottom


- In the section, "View Mature Content on a Blog" choose "Yes, let me view it."


- Click the "Save" button





If you are under the age of 18, you're out of luck as the blog will be blocked to you.

braces

No comments:

Post a Comment