Saturday, November 19, 2011

On one of my friends 360! blogs you can either "view without theme" or "make it ugly".. Is this the phrase

they always use in Australia for "view with theme"? Are all the blogs that way in Australia? Just wondering. ;)

On one of my friends 360! blogs you can either "view without theme" or "make it ugly".. Is this the phrase
LOL...wow...I just had to check that out! It seems that the ones in Australia...that have customized their theme (meaning...made their own theme and not using one of the Yahoo provided ones) DO have that phrase on their page. I clicked on the "view without theme" and the phrase changed to "make it ugly" LOL that's cool! I also went to a persons page that is from Canada...and they ALSO have that phrase on their page....like I said, tho, it only shows up when the person has CUSTOMIZED their theme and not used one of the Yahoo provided ones.


Man!...all the other countries get ALL the cool stuff! Wonder why 360 doesn't let the good ole US have some of those features?!?!
Reply:ROFLMAO, D'neese © is right. Thats to funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment