Saturday, November 19, 2011

Going travelling. Need Advice on blogs.?

Hi all. I am going travelling around the world for a year and need to know the best way to record my travels and keep in touch with friends and family. I have done some research on various travel blogs and have become a bit overwhelmed by it all. What is the best one out there in terms of ease of use, photo allowance and popularity. I have heard offexploring.com is very good. I want to have access to a map where I can show people my route etc...





Many thanks in advance for your help guys! :)

Going travelling. Need Advice on blogs.?
I give a pretty thorough response to a similar question on the TP forums: http://www.travellerspoint.com/forum.cfm...





One site I also like for travel blogging is travelblog.org . Seems to be very popular, although personally I'm not a big fan of the design :(





The only other one I'd recommend is travelpod.com. These guys have been doing travel blogs for years and have a good system. I have played with it a bit and my only issue was that it took me some time to figure out how to use it. I found it a bit counter intuitive, but of course I'm used to another system, so that works against me.


No comments:

Post a Comment