Saturday, November 19, 2011

Tonight all my pictures in my blogs are not showing up?

it seems that it wants to load them,but nothing is happening. i just blogged with a picture.blog is showing but no picture.looking at the rest of my old blogs, all those pictures are not showing up either. they were all there this afternoon.is this one of the yahoo gremlins again?

Tonight all my pictures in my blogs are not showing up?
Totally! That has happened to me and many other users. Those bugs just get in there and won't quit until they eat up all your pictures.





Okay, in this case your pictures are still there. You'll likely have to wait a few days for them to show up properly again. So, just sit tight.





Now, you can contact the U.S. 360 team via their "YAHOO 360 HELP FORM" at http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/360/for... . They can't respond to every message, but they do read them and actively track issues. If you are from a different country, just click the tiny "Feedback" link in the top right corner of your page.





Keep in mind that 360 is still in beta. They are trying out new things. No feature is set in stone; it is in "test" mode. I understand that all the glitches are frustrating, but please backup your 360 content if you can and submit constructive, clear feedback.





Good luck!
Reply:Thanks for voting, voter! Report It


cavities

No comments:

Post a Comment